Samstag, 17. Juli 2010

x

Heyho, guys.

Well, I just wanted to do a blog again. |D

Its a terrible weather in here. o,o
Hot, rainy, hot, rainy, both.
But nevermind. :D

The day before yesterday I did some fun-pics with Lila. ^__^
And we also made funny videos.
Here are some pics. 



Well, next day after school I got bored.
I got so much bored.
I went to Schlecker and buyed me some haircolor.

Its a lil bit scary to see my like this, but its getting better and much ppl told me, the haircolor is really great.
Its also not that much work & I can keep some of my money. :D

So, here's a pic of my new hair.


Do you like it? ;b


Well, something else..
I still had to buy Lila's gift.
Means I had to go to Mannheim.
Well, so I took Julian to go with me. :D
The gift for Lila is some Slipknot Merchandise. A really beautiful shirt. :3
(Yes, its me wearing it, I tried it out, to get sure its her size, cause we got the same.)


Anyway, at the Wasserturm Julian and me made some fun/shit/whatever.
But we acted like little childs. |D
Well, the same day, he slept at my place.
We went swimming in my pool at about 1:30 am - 2:00 am.
It was really funny.
And cold after a while. o,o'
We ate something, talked and watched Family Guy.

This morning we woke up with some cartoons. :D
Later, while we watched 'Date my Mom' this idiot started to tickle me! xD
We were freakin loud, I scratched his hands, but it was really funny.
Now he's gone and I'm chilling along.

Some hours later I went to the Streetfestival with Lila.
It was great. :3
We met some ppl we liked and didn't liked.
And we bought new piercings. *ö*
I finally got a nosering (it doesent looks as worse as I thougt. :D) and a ring for my Helix.
She got some sparkling black earring.
At this shop.. Theres a guy working, sum piercing-pro, not german (we think, southern).
We. want. to. marry. him.
Long Hair, Metal-clothes, Tattoos, Piercings,.. :} :'D
We'll try to get a photo with him tomorrow.
..
We also got much sweets. :3
Hell yeah, just like it should be, it was really amazing.^^

EDIT btw.
Here's a pic of this piercing-guy.
With my lil darling, Jessica. You may know, why she's on the pic.
I'm so thankful to her for this. :D :3


...

I think, I'm going to eat something now.
Have a nice evening/night left. ;3